2. DATE OF BIRTH: Oct. 13, 1953
3. OCCUPATION: Manager
4. PLACE OF RESIDENCE: Michigan, US
5. YEARS AS A FAN: 29
6. BEEFHEART ALBUMS IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE:
9. HOW DID YOU FIRST DISCOVER CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & THE MAGIC
AND WAS THERE A PARTICULAR SONG THAT MADE YOU SEE THE LIGHT?:
I first heard of CB&TMB on the dollar sampler album, "Zapped".I enjoyed virtually everything immensely.
10. NUMBER OF BEEFHEART GIGS SEEN, AND WHICH YEARS:
One - Lansing, MI, at The Brewery, 1974.
11. ART SHOWS VISITED: None.
12. ANY CONTACT WITH DON?: No.
13. MUSICAL ABILITY / TRAINING:
Noodler/dilettante/home recorder my entire life. Formal training of three years bass violin.
14. ANY OTHER INFO YOU WISH TO ADD?:
In my opinion, the main goal of music today should be thesame as the Enterprise in Star Trek:
To boldy go where no one has gone before. The primary value of music as art is in creative self expression.