2. DATE OF BIRTH: September 18, 1979
3. OCCUPATION: Student (Indiana University- Economics/Philosophy)
4. PLACE OF RESIDENCE: Bloomington, Indiana
5. WHAT YEAR DID YOU BECOME A FAN?: 1997
9. HOW DID YOU FIRST DISCOVER CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & THE MAGIC BAND,
AND WAS THERE A PARTICULAR SONG THAT MADE YOU SEE THE LIGHT?:
I discovered Beefheart through Zappa and "Hot Rats". I don't recall any song that opened my eyes to the brilliance
10. NUMBER OF BEEFHEART GIGS SEEN, AND WHICH YEARS: 0
11. ART SHOWS VISITED: 0
12. ANY CONTACT WITH DON?: 0
13. MUSICAL ABILITY / TRAINING:
Mediocre bassist (both kinds!- although I haven't picked up an upright in a couple years) I know basic theory.
I get the most enjoyment from creating little electronic pieces with Internet freeware/shareware/warez.
14. ANY OTHER INFO YOU WISH TO ADD?
When I bother to put anything there, you can find the online home for Creative Internet Science at