1. NAME: Kitty Tripp
2. DATE OF BIRTH: Sometime in the early sixties
3. OCCUPATION: Eye irritant and sedative hypnotic
4. PLACE OF RESIDENCE: Pass Christian, Mississippi
5. WHAT YEAR DID YOU BECOME A FAN?: 1985
SAFE AS MILK : ______________________6
MIRROR MAN : _____________________11
STRICTLY PERSONAL : ______________8
TROUT MASK REPLICA : _____________3
LICK MY DECALS OFF BABY __________4
SPOTLIGHT KID : ____________________ 7
CLEAR SPOT :________________________1
UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED : __9
BLUEJEANS & MOONBEAMS : ______ 12
SHINY BEAST : ______________________2
DOC AT THE RADAR STATION : ____ 10
ICE CREAM FOR CROW :_____________ 5
Zappa, NRBQ, Rush, Barry Manilow, Stravinsky, John Lee Hooker, Little Feat- oh, too many and it changes every week.
8. NUMBER OF ALBUMS OWNED:
9. HOW DID YOU FIRST DISCOVER CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & THE MAGIC BAND,
AND WAS THERE A PARTICULAR SONG THAT MADE YOU SEE THE LIGHT?:
Someone played me a tape of TMR every time we drove to a class that took an hour to get to- every week. I heard that album twice a week for about 4 months. I think it took me that long to get to where I liked it. No particular song though...
10. NUMBER OF BEEFHEART GIGS SEEN, AND WHICH YEARS: None with Don, but I
did go to the ATP gig in Long Beach a few years back. Nice eclipse!
11. ART SHOWS VISITED: None, but we have 3 of Dons paintings in the
living room so it's kind of like going to a tiny exhibit all the time.
12. ANY CONTACT WITH DON?: Nope.
13. MUSICAL ABILITY / TRAINING: Nothing to crow about.
14. ANY OTHER INFO YOU WISH TO ADD? I'm president of Ed Marimbas fan club.