2. DATE OF BIRTH: 18th March 1965
3. OCCUPATION: Ambulance emergency crew, Perth and Kinross Councillor
4. PLACE OF RESIDENCE: Weem, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland. PH152LD.
5. WHAT YEAR DID YOU BECOME A FAN?:
7. TOP 10 OTHER ACTS:
1. Flower Kings
9. HOW DID YOU FIRST DISCOVER CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & THE MAGIC BAND,
a showing of live clips from ' The old grey whistle test' tv programme
AND WAS THERE A PARTICULAR SONG THAT MADE YOU SEE THE LIGHT?:
Upon the my oh my, performed live in studio.
10. NUMBER OF BEEFHEART GIGS SEEN, AND WHICH YEARS: unfortunately 0
11. ART SHOWS VISITED: 0
12. ANY CONTACT WITH DON?: no
13. MUSICAL ABILITY / TRAINING: .v. poor guitar, harp, chanter
14. ANY OTHER INFO YOU WISH TO ADD?
First albums unconditionally Garunteed and safe as milk. Next, Doc at the radar station, then it was about 5 years later that there was a documentary 'artist formally known as cptn beefheart.' I immediately got trout mask replica, and in quick succession all of the other albums and some 'bootleg's' such as hoboism, live at my fathers place etc.