1. NAME: Michael Agnos
2. DATE OF BIRTH: February 23, 1955
3. OCCUPATION: Disabled...used to be a machinist and troublemaker. Am still a pot-smoking peace creep, however.
4. PLACE OF RESIDENCE: Southern California desert
5. WHAT YEAR DID YOU BECOME A FAN?: 1970
Picking my favorites is way too difficult. I love them all!!! But..LMDOB is my favorite, and maybe Shiny Beast.SAFE AS MILK : ___________________
MIRROR MAN : ____________________
STRICTLY PERSONAL : ____________
TROUT MASK REPLICA : ____________
LICK MY DECALS OFF BABY : _______1
SPOTLIGHT KID : __________________
CLEAR SPOT :____________________
UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED : not heard
BLUEJEANS & MOONBEAMS : not heard
SHINY BEAST : ___________________
DOC AT THE RADAR STATION :
ICE CREAM FOR CROW :___not heard
Mothers of Invention,
Louis Armstrong and His Hot Seven and hot five
Big Brother & the Holding Co.
The Rolling Stones,
and, last but not least, The Fugs....(and Bob Dylan and Phil Ochs...and Joy of Cooking)
8. NUMBER OF ALBUMS OWNED: hundreds
9. HOW DID YOU FIRST DISCOVER CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & THE MAGIC BAND,
AND WAS THERE A PARTICULAR SONG THAT MADE YOU SEE THE LIGHT?:
My brother brought home the "Strictly Personal" album in 1970. My life has never been the same...
10. NUMBER OF BEEFHEART GIGS SEEN, AND WHICH YEARS:
One Beefheart gig. It was at the Fox Long Beach Theater, California, in 1972.
11. ART SHOWS VISITED: none
12. ANY CONTACT WITH DON?: no.
13. MUSICAL ABILITY / TRAINING:
play guitar and trumpet. Can sightread with trumpet fairly well.
14. ANY OTHER INFO YOU WISH TO ADD?
I'm very glad indeed to hear that Long Lunar Note continue to float!