2. DATE OF BIRTH: 06.05.1982
3. OCCUPATION: Student (read dosser)
4. PLACE OF RESIDENCE: Camberley, Surrey, UK
5. YEARS AS A FAN: 1 and a bit
9. HOW DID YOU FIRST DISCOVER CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & THE MAGIC
AND WAS THERE A PARTICULAR SONG THAT MADE YOU SEE THE LIGHT?:
It was that documentary on the BBC, making my Dad buy Strictly Personal
and after a couple of listens, I took it upon myself to get the rest,
starting with TMR. With regards to particular song, I found myself
listening to Trust Us fairly extensively.
10. NUMBER OF BEEFHEART GIGS SEEN, AND WHICH YEARS: None dammit!
11. ART SHOWS VISITED: Zilch
12. ANY CONTACT WITH DON?: Zip
13. MUSICAL ABILITY / TRAINING: Laughable: learning harp. If you want
someone to play the first bit of Love Me Do quite badly, I'm your man!
In terms of musical ability, I've writtensome computer type sequencer stuff on my amiga,
which is available at http://www.get.to/tsoapm/ in the Ego Pegs section.
I'd be interested in anyones opinions, and apologies in advance for shamelessely nicking
the initial Moonlight on Vermont riff and using it to such poor effect.
14. ANY OTHER INFO YOU WISH TO ADD?:
I'd sincerely like to clarify this point:-
infect=something entirely different
feck=drink arse gerls!