1. NAME: Matt LeGroulx
2. DATE OF BIRTH: 1982
3. OCCUPATION: drug store floor clerk
4. PLACE OF RESIDENCE: Montreal, Quebec
5. WHAT YEAR DID YOU BECOME A FAN?: 2003?
SAFE AS MILK : ___________________4
MIRROR MAN : __________________10
STRICTLY PERSONAL : ___________7
TROUT MASK REPLICA : _________ 2
LICK MY DECALS OFF BABY : ____ _1
SPOTLIGHT KID : _________________ 8
CLEAR SPOT : ____________________9
UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED :11
BLUEJEANS & MOONBEAMS : ____12
SHINY BEAST : ___________________6
DOC AT THE RADAR STATION : ___3
ICE CREAM FOR CROW :___________5
In no particular order -
The Bad Plus,
I'm sure i'm forgetting tons.
8. NUMBER OF ALBUMS OWNED:
Beefheart albums? 13 (a&m sessions) Total albums? I estimate about 900.
9. HOW DID YOU FIRST DISCOVER CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & THE MAGIC BAND,
AND WAS THERE A PARTICULAR SONG THAT MADE YOU SEE THE LIGHT?:
I discovered it through reading about Frank Zappa. They had me from the beginning of Frownland.
10. NUMBER OF BEEFHEART GIGS SEEN, AND WHICH YEARS: 0
11. ART SHOWS VISITED: 0
12. ANY CONTACT WITH DON?: Nope.
13. MUSICAL ABILITY / TRAINING:
Been playing guitar for10 years, bass for 9, drums for 7 off and on, piano for 5 off and on. I haven't been to school for music. My high-school music class was terrible and I was discouraged from composing.
14. ANY OTHER INFO YOU WISH TO ADD? If anyone has any questions, go 'head!