1. NAME: Richard Morgan
2. DATE OF BIRTH: September 3rd 1983
3. OCCUPATION: Student (Media, French and Business)
4. PLACE OF RESIDENCE: Ledbury, Herefordshire or Manchester during term time.
5. WHAT YEAR DID YOU BECOME A FAN?: First as a joke in 1987, then for real in 2002.
SAFE AS MILK : _________________ 4
MIRROR MAN : __________________9
STRICTLY PERSONAL : __________10
TROUT MASK REPLICA : _________3
LICK MY DECALS OFF BABY : _____6
SPOTLIGHT KID : ________________ 8
CLEAR SPOT : __________________ _2
UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED :12
BLUEJEANS & MOONBEAMS : ____11
SHINY BEAST : _________________ 1
DOC AT THE RADAR STATION : ___5
ICE CREAM FOR CROW :__________ 7
In no order, and it changes frequently:
At The Drive-In,
and many more...
8. NUMBER OF ALBUMS OWNED: 600ish.
9. HOW DID YOU FIRST DISCOVER CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & THE MAGIC BAND,
AND WAS THERE A PARTICULAR SONG THAT MADE YOU SEE THE LIGHT?:
Dad used to play the Captain to me and my brothers when I was 4 or 5ish. We thought it was hilarious. I saw and bought Trout Mask Replica when I was 18, just to see if it was how I remembered it. It was, and Pachuco Cadaver has been in my head ever since.
10. NUMBER OF BEEFHEART GIGS SEEN, AND WHICH YEARS:
I was born in 1983, so none.
11. ART SHOWS VISITED:
None yet - Cologne Werner Gallery soon, hopefully.
12. ANY CONTACT WITH DON?:
13. MUSICAL ABILITY / TRAINING:
I play guitar and bass to a fair standard.
14. ANY OTHER INFO YOU WISH TO ADD?
Not yet. Er, I'll get back to you when I think of something.
Next Fireparty person Fire Party People index