2. DATE OF BIRTH: 25 /7 /53
3. OCCUPATION: Website Manager (but trained as a Librarian)
4. PLACE OF RESIDENCE: North Yorks., England
5. YEARS AS A FAN: since 1967 ... 32!
6. BEEFHEART ALBUMS IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE:
9. HOW DID YOU FIRST DISCOVER CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & THE MAGIC
AND WAS THERE A PARTICULAR SONG THAT MADE YOU SEE THE LIGHT?:
Has to be thanks to John Peel on Perfumed Garden and then Top Gear. Probably 'Electricity'
10. NUMBER OF BEEFHEART GIGS SEEN, AND WHICH YEARS:
not enough - 3. 1973, and twice in 1975.
11. ART SHOWS VISITED: 'Stand Up etc ' at Brighton
12. ANY CONTACT WITH DON?: no
13. MUSICAL ABILITY / TRAINING: hahahahahaha - tone deaf & no sense of rhythm
14. ANY OTHER INFO YOU WISH TO ADD?:
Inveterate collector of Beefheart-related items. Husband and father to a family who don't like Beefheart but indulge me. Losing more hair than I'd like. Lover of blues and sucker for slide guitar. Unfulfilled writing and artistic inclinations. Real ale drinker. ... and I can't believe I forgot to include John Fahey in my Top 10 Acts !